2019 Galleria Supermarket Scholarship Program
We grow with the community’s future leaders!Galleria Supermarket Scholarship Program is designed to support academic pursuits of students who are in need of financial support and committed to giving back to the multicultural community.
- A family member of a household that has a Galleria Supermarket membership or is a family member of an employee. (Registered member of Galleria KakaoTalk or WeChat is also eligible.)
- Currently enrolled full time as an undergraduate student at a college or university in Canada or abroad.
- The applicant must have completed at least one full semester.
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident or International Student.
- Previous Galleria Scholarship recipients are not eligible.
- Application: March 1, 2019 ~ May 10, 2019
- Apply online at www.galleriasm.com
- Pre-screening of all documents to check eligibility, and then evaluation of essays and letters.
- Announcement of final recipients will be made posted on Galleria Supermarket website (www.galleriasm.com) two to three weeks after the application deadline.
- Date and location of the award presentation is to be determined.
- Only successful candidates will be notified.
Why should we provide you with a scholarship among other applicants? e.g. Your career goals and aspirations, leadership/achievement in your study and contribution to the community, etc.
- 1,000 words more or less, font size not less than 10, double-spacing
- No more than two pages.
- Transcripts for the 2017-2018 academic years from all former current post-secondary institutions.
- Two reference letters in support of your application (from principal, professors or counselor, or any organization you volunteered/worked at.)
- Proof of status in Canada (PR Card or Canadian Citizenship Certificate, Passport)
In association with Galleria Scholarship Committee and Korean Community Centre for Multiculturalism (KCCM)